- Parking, R.V.’s, tents, camping and fires in designated areas only. Clean fireplace, if used.
- No cars or tents on front lawn or near the lodge.
- NO SMOKING IN THE LODGE!
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ALLOWED ON THE GROUNDS!
- NO ILLEGAL DRUGS ALLOWED ON THE GROUNDS!
- Do not put nails or tape on the walls.
- Pets are not allowed in the lodge and MUST be kept on a leash.
Please clean up after them.
- Water guns are NOT to be filled or used in the lodge.
- Sports are to be played in designated areas ONLY.
Outside sports are NOT to be played inside the lodge.
- NO FIREWORKS!
- Garbage MUST be kept in bags, tied at the top and put into the dumpster.
Please keep dumpster lid closed.
- Guests are liable for any breakage.
- For safety reasons, upstairs (loft) is off limits.
- Drive ONLY on graveled roads and designated areas and park in proper areas.
Please do NOT drive on grass in-between R.V.’s and tent area.
- Please leave facilities as clean as you would like to find them.
- Do not damage trees.
- Do not take wood or sticks from woodpiles and leave on lawn.
- Please, do NOT put ANYTHING other than toilet paper and human waste down the R.V. sewer pipes.
- Do not burn excessively large fires and please have adult supervision when any fire is burning>
- Fires are to be burned for group entertainment or cooking of meals ONLY.
Please do not waste wood.
- Do not cook with Dutch Ovens on the grass.